Star
Otaku
Otaku

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 2564
Anime/Game : Haru Wo DaiteIta, Saint Seiya, Lady Oscar
J-Artist : Nightmare, Gackt, LM.C

MensagemAssunto: Drabble-Matic   Qui Jul 02, 2009 11:08 pm

Bem, eu não sei se hei-de postar isto no fórum fun ou aqui, por isso vai off-topic 8D.

Sempre quiseram fazer uma história mas não tinham paciência ou não são tinham tempo? Não há problema! Vão ao Drabble-Matic de Halrloprillalar e tudo acaba bem ^^!

Se quiserem depois postem as coisas aqui porque e mesmo muito curto xD.

Drabble-Matic! <--click to go =O
Ver perfil do usuário http://cor-glacies.tumblr.com/
Shobi
Otaku
Otaku

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 1914

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:15 am

To Stupidly Punch

IsmellPie and ISmellCheese were celebrating a sexy Valentine's Day together. IsmellPie had cooked a smelly dinner and they ate on a psyduck by candlelight.

"My darling," ISmellCheese said, stroking IsmellPie's eye, "I have something for you." He gave a box to IsmellPie. "It is but a supercilious token of my smexy love."

IsmellPie opened the box. Inside was a nice shell! He gazed at it nhaely. Then he gazed at ISmellCheese nhaely. "It's stupid," IsmellPie said. "Come here and let me punch you."

Just then, a nheca crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like a roundhouse kick that destroys the world, chuck norris lives!!!. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a baka voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

ISmellCheese read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other unconsciously as the crone cackled some more. IsmellPie's butt began to tremble. Then ISmellCheese shrugged, pulled out a tv, and hit the crone on her nail. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" IsmellPie said and kissed ISmellCheese lalaly. "This is a bananoid Valentine's Day!"

They lively burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they chucknorred each other all night long.

This is awesome 8D
Ver perfil do usuário
Lionheart
Otaku
Otaku

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 926
Anime/Game : Claymore, dEATH note, mononoke, Monster, Code Geass, Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII, VIII, X, Panzer Dragon Saga, Dragon Force, Ico, Shadow of Collossus, GH, Ikaruga.....
J-Artist : Osamu Tezuka, Naoki Urasawa, Nobuo Uematsu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:19 am

An Insane Occurrence

Joe Kerr paced up and down, jiggling his face. His very good friend, Mary Sue Card, had arranged to meet him here on the floor. "I have something freak to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Card was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, Joe Kerr expected to see her bounce up, her wild hair streaming behind her and her mad eyes aglow.

Joe Kerr heard footsteps, but they seemed rather serious for a delicate and funny girl like Mary Sue Card, whose tread was crazy. He turned around and found Tuna staring at him.

"What are you doing here?" Tuna said Dirty. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

Joe Kerr had said that, but now he was beginning to wish he hadn't acted so filthy. "Mary Sue Card asked to meet me here." As he gazed at Tuna, his hand began to throb magic.

"Oh," Tuna said, serial. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," Joe Kerr said and caught Tuna by her arm. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," Tuna said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, im like a dog that runs after a car , but i don't know what to do if i catch one..

From behind a fire, Mary Sue Card watched with a murderer light in her dangerous eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "Joe Kerr/Tuna". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the snake from extinction.
Ver perfil do usuário
Star
Otaku
Otaku

Feminino

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:26 am

1000 Rose Butterflys

Death paced happily back and forth. Brilliant dread filled her heart. Leon should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my anxious love, Death thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Leon had been taken hostage by Quiet Arm, a supervillain who had the city in a state of nice terror. Death fainted dead away, like a ray of light that casts away the darkness.

When she came to, there was a bump on her leg and the brilliant dread had returned. "Leon, my warm honey bunny," she cried out carefully. "What is Quiet Arm doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing passionately as he f*cked him in the body.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Death remembered a story her grandmother had told her. If you fold 1000 rose butterflys, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Death ordered in a supply of rose and set to work, folding butterflys until her leg was sore and she could hardly see. It took a week. She was just finishing up the very last butterfly when Leon walked in the front door.

"Leon!" Death screamed and threw herself into Leon's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 rose butterflys and it brought you back to me." She was so happy, she felt like she was dancing on the bedroom. She kissed Leon quietly on the body.

"Actually," Leon said, pulling away normally, "I was rescued by the Calm Love. She's a new superhero in town." Leon sighed. "And she's really funny."

The brilliant dread came back. "But you're noisy to be back here with me, right?"

Leon checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Calm Love for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay beautiful, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Death choked back a sob and started folding another butterfly. Then she went out and got drunk instead.

LOL XD
Sunako
Japan Freak
Japan Freak

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 668

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:39 am

Nunca me ri tanto a ver os resultados que calhavam com coisas idiotas:
-----------------------

A Rock In Time

On a stupid and masculine morning, Victor sat on the floor. It was Valentine's Day and he was all alone. His nose ached in sorrow for the secret love that he could never share. How could he expect Logan to love someone with a hot lip?

Slowly, he began to recite a poem he had composed. "Ah, my love is like a kinky violent floor, all on a summer's day. I wish my Logan would lick me, in his own Feral way..."

"Do you?" Logan sat down beside Victor and put his hand on Victor's leg. "I think that could be arranged."

Victor gasped exactly. "But what about my hot lip?"

"I like it," Logan said probably. "I think it's slutty."

They came together and their kiss was rub the nose on his neck like a little cat.

"I love you," Victor said insistently.

"I love you too," Logan replied and licked him.

They bought a tiger, moved in together, and lived completely ever after.

-----

Hahaha Laughing
A sério, pelo menos isto pode me ajudar a resolver o meu write-block
Ver perfil do usuário
Star
Otaku
Otaku

Feminino

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:44 am

OMG, que LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XDD!
Lionheart
Otaku
Otaku

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 926
Anime/Game : Claymore, dEATH note, mononoke, Monster, Code Geass, Final Fantasy IV, VI, VII, VIII, X, Panzer Dragon Saga, Dragon Force, Ico, Shadow of Collossus, GH, Ikaruga.....
J-Artist : Osamu Tezuka, Naoki Urasawa, Nobuo Uematsu

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 1:50 am

estas histórias todas são do melhor ainda vamos receber prémios xD
Ver perfil do usuário
spinel_bAdAh
Otaku
Otaku

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 932
Anime/Game : Naruto, DBZ, Death Note, CCS, etc/ Okami, Kingdom Hearts, Tekken, Naruto Ultimate Ninja, etc

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 2:55 am

The Strong Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Sirius
strode along the path, making for Genious Castle with all speed. Hidden
from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Blend Mirror, which no
other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of
the Wizard Penis.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he
drew his bitchy Voldemort just in time to face the stupid man who flew
at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The man struck spasmly, and Sirius barely raised his Voldemort to meet
the attack. They fought long and axsiously until all the air rang with
the sound of their conflict.

At last, Sirius found himself forced to one knee, the man's Voldemort
pressed to his angry clitoris. "I am Snape of Genious Castle," he said.
"You are an unworthy guardian for the Blend Mirror. Prepare yourself,
for I am about to send you up the ceiling."

But Sirius had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his
Voldemort with a twist, overpowered Snape and pinned him to the ground.
"What say you now?" Sirius said, looking down upon him.

Snape's testicles shimmered he's eyes looked even more black that the
own colour itself. "I have underestimated you, Sirius. I was sent to
test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Sirius's desire was enflamed. His clitoris throbbed and all his
thoughts were to make Snape like a troll. Sirius caressed Snape's
fucker testicles and he responded. They came together excintingly, and
their joining was as curious as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet wand!" Sirius groaned and made Snape as brutaly as he could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Sirius said. "That's where I put the Blend Mirror for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed hardly on the grass,
forgetful of all but their funny love. "We will stay together forever,"
Snape said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Penis never got the Blend Mirror and the
forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at
least until the sequel came out.

----------------------------------------

Acho que nunca me ri tanto xDDDDD

bAdAh*
Ver perfil do usuário
zero
Otaku
Otaku

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 2913

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 3:23 am

wtf

The Lazy Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Zero strode along the path, making for Timid Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, he carried the Nice Dog, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Legs.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave him warning and he drew his cute house just in time to face the lazy woman who flew at him with such grace that he was almost dazzled.

The woman struck huskily, and Zero barely raised his house to meet the attack. They fought long and huskily until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Zero found himself forced to one knee, the woman's house pressed to his lazy head. "I am Hachi of Timid Castle," she said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Nice Dog. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you in the air."

But Zero had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up his house with a twist, overpowered Hachi and pinned her to the ground. "What say you now?" Zero said, looking down upon her.

Hachi's arm shimmered like a tear that falls from your eyes. "I have underestimated you, Zero. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Zero's desire was enflamed. His head throbbed and all his thoughts were to rape Hachi like a cat. Zero caressed Hachi's happy arm and she responded. They came together huskily, and their joining was as romantic as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet bed!" Zero groaned and raped Hachi as huskily as he could.

"Ouch!" she yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Zero said. "That's where I put the Nice Dog for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed huskily on the grass, forgetful of all but their lazy love. "We will stay together forever," Hachi said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Legs never got the Nice Dog and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
Ver perfil do usuário http://zerov25.deviantart.com
Demy
Admin
Admin

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 1925

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 3:26 am

Ok, eu não vou dizer tudo o que calhou, até porque o meu tem coisas demasiado estúpidas.
Contentem-se com:
Citação :
Also, Pikachu's cock hurt. A lot.
Citação :
You're awake. My name is Clefairy. You saved me from the truck. But your cock is broken.
Citação :
Your cock must hurt nicely," Clefairy said. "I think this will help." And she licked Pikachu several times.

Tipo.. OMG xD

skuldandy
Nerd
Nerd

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 171

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sex Jul 03, 2009 10:22 pm

Manel, não faz lembrar aquele textinho que fizemos em inglês, tipo "they were happy because I was late"? xD

Adorei o meu 8D

The Beautiful Stranger

The sun was high and the trees stirred lightly in the breeze. Skuldandy strode along the path, making for Awesome Castle with all speed. Hidden from the eyes of man and beast, she carried the Different Peach, which no other must touch until it could be delivered into the safekeeping of the Wizard Toe.

A rustling of the dried leaves beside the path gave her warning and she drew her awkward guitar just in time to face the gay man who flew at her with such grace that she was almost dazzled.

The man struck strangely, and Skuldandy barely raised her guitar to meet the attack. They fought long and passionately until all the air rang with the sound of their conflict.

At last, Skuldandy found herself forced to one knee, the man's guitar pressed to her cute hair. "I am Johnny Depp of Awesome Castle," he said. "You are an unworthy guardian for the Different Peach. Prepare yourself, for I am about to send you on a flying monkey."

But Skuldandy had been waiting for such a chance and, bringing up her guitar with a twist, overpowered Johnny Depp and pinned him to the ground. "What say you now?" Skuldandy said, looking down upon him.

Johnny Depp's hand shimmered like a sneezing baby. "I have underestimated you, Skuldandy. I was sent to test your fitness for this task. To you I pledge my loyalty...and more."

Skuldandy's desire was enflamed. Her hair throbbed and all her thoughts were to kill Johnny Depp like a penguin. Skuldandy caressed Johnny Depp's hillarious hand and he responded. They came together happily, and their joining was as stupid as their battle, and also much louder.

"Ah, my sweet bed!" Skuldandy groaned and killed Johnny Depp as quickly as she could.

"Ouch!" he yelled. "What the hell is that?"

"Oh," Skuldandy said. "That's where I put the Different Peach for safekeeping. Sorry."

When they had finished their romp, they drowsed politely on the grass, forgetful of all but their fun love. "We will stay together forever," Johnny Depp said, and they began all over again.

And so it was that the Wizard Toe never got the Different Peach and the forces of evil overwhelmed the land and nobody was happy ever again, at least until the sequel came out.
Ver perfil do usuário
Rizumu
Admin
Admin

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 4545
Anime/Game : Bakemonogatari; Sengoku Basara ; K-On; Bakuman/ Minecraft ; LOL;
J-Artist : One OK Rock; Ling Tosite Sigure ; Thee Michelle Gun Elephant; Grapevine; People in the Box ; The Novembers

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sab Ago 15, 2009 2:06 pm

OH MEU KAMI LOL! OS FÃS DE VOCALOID TÊM QUE LER ISTO xD

To Animely Fuck

Gakupo and Kaito were celebrating a hentai Valentine's Day together. Gakupo had cooked a tender dinner and they ate on the floor by candlelight.

"My darling," Kaito said, stroking Gakupo's ass, "I have something for you." He gave a box to Gakupo. "It is but a moe token of my caring love."

Gakupo opened the box. Inside was a pervert leek! He gazed at it highly. Then he gazed at Kaito highly. "It's sweet," Gakupo said. "Come here and let me fuck you."

Just then, a kakkoi crone sprang out of hiding and cackled like Kaito singing opera. "Your happiness will not last!" she said in a kawaii voice and dropped a piece of paper onto the dinner table.

Kaito read it. "It's a page from a diary. It says...it says that you're my brother."

They stared at each other cockly as the crone cackled some more. Gakupo's hair began to tremble. Then Kaito shrugged, pulled out an egg plant, and hit the crone on her chest. She fell over dead.

"Problem solved!" Gakupo said and kissed Kaito nyanly. "This is an ecchi Valentine's Day!"

They slowmotionly burned the diary page in the candle and never told another soul.

And then they fucked each other all night long.

The Sky's Rythm Melts Time Away

Última edição por Ritsuka em Sab Ago 15, 2009 2:16 pm, editado 1 vez(es)
Ver perfil do usuário
AnniZ
Banido
Banido

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 2490

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Sab Ago 15, 2009 2:09 pm

Blah blah só precisei de ler o final LOL.
Ver perfil do usuário http://www.aniesilveira.deviantart.com
Soubi-kun
Otaku
Otaku

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 3311
Anime/Game : Loveless, Kuroshitsuji, Gakuen Heaven, D.Gray-man, Junjou Romantica... / FFVII, FFIX, FFX, FFX-2, FFXII, SMT: Digital Devil Saga, Persona 3/4, Okami, Shadow of the Colossus...
J-Artist : Nobuo Uematsu, Shoji Meguro, Yuki Kajiura, Ali Project, Kanon Wakeshima, Utada Hikaru, Olivia Lufkin...

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Seg Ago 17, 2009 6:26 am

Abruptly Tripping

Soubi tripped along surprisingly. He was on his way to meet his lover, Tyki, for Valentine's Day. He smiled to see a cat hopping along, carrying a chantilly in its mouth.

Soubi was almost on the sofa when he came across a good cake, lying alone on a big plate. "That must be a treat from my sweet bear," he said to himself, and tripped over to it. The cake looked hard, so he ate it.

It gave him the most tasty tingling sensation in his head. "How unusual!" he said and continued tripping to see Tyki.

When Tyki came out to meet him, he took one look and fell over.

"What is it?" Soubi cried stupidly.

"Your dick! And your ass!" Tyki said. "They're gay! Can't you feel it?"

Soubi felt his dick and his ass. They were indeed quite gay. "Oh, no!" Soubi said. "I'm a woman!" He, or rather, she started to cry. "It must have been that good cake you left for me. Did you know what it would do?"

"I didn't leave you any cake," Tyki said. "I got you a chocolate. It must have been that soft man who lives nearby. He acts a little supposedly, ever since he eated a glass."

"But how can you ever love me, now that I'm a woman?" Soubi sobbed.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Tyki said beautifully, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your dick is really spicy like that."

"Really?" Soubi dried her tears. Soubi kissed Tyki and it was an entirely beautiful sensation, like chocolate that is flat and tasty.

They spent the night having entirely beautiful sex, until the cake wore off suddenly.

Everything was rather awkward after that.

-----------------------------------------

1000 Glass Cats

Soubi paced abruptly back and forth. Big dread filled his heart. Tyki should have been home at least an hour ago and it wasn't like him to be late. Oh, my spicy love, Soubi thought. Where could you be?

Just then, the phone rang. It was the police. Tyki had been taken hostage by Gay Ass, a supervillain who had the city in a state of soft terror. Soubi fainted dead away, like chocolate that is flat and tasty.

When he came to, there was a bump on his dick and the big dread had returned. "Tyki, my good honey bunny," he cried out surprisingly. "What is Gay Ass doing to you?" Probably torturing him, laughing stupidly as he eated him in the head.

In the midst of all the terror and tears, Soubi remembered a story his grandmother had told him. If you fold 1000 glass cats, then whatever you wish for will come true.

Soubi ordered in a supply of glass and set to work, folding cats until his dick was sore and he could hardly see. It took a week. He was just finishing up the very last cat when Tyki walked in the front door.

"Tyki!" Soubi screamed and threw himself into Tyki's arms. "It worked! I folded 1000 glass cats and it brought you back to me." He was so happy, he felt like he was dancing on the sofa. He kissed Tyki beautifully on the head.

"Actually," Tyki said, pulling away sweetly, "I was rescued by the Hard Chantilly. He's a new superhero in town." Tyki sighed. "And he's really tasty."

The big dread came back. "But you're sweet to be back here with me, right?"

Tyki checked his watch. "Sure. But I've got to go meet the Hard Chantilly for coffee now to, you know, say thanks for saving my life. Stay beautiful, baby." He left and the door banged behind him.

Soubi choked back a sob and started folding another cat. Then he went out and got drunk instead.

Duas histórias fantásticas xD (enganei-me nalgumas palavras, mas acho que ficou engraçado xD)
Ver perfil do usuário
Sorcha
Japan Freak
Japan Freak

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 686
Anime/Game : Monster; Death Note; D. Gray Man; Hellsing; Claymore; Shingetsutan Tsukihime; Nana; Kuroshitsuji; Chrno Crusade; Code Geass; Rurouni Kenshin- lotz more!
J-Artist : Too many.

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Seg Ago 17, 2009 12:05 pm

Hard Lang Syne

Sorcha sipped unfairly at her drink and stood hard behind a handcuffs. She wasn't sure why she had come to this New Year's Eve party in the first place. She was no good at parties anyhow. They always made her feel loner and she ended up like she was now, hiding and hoping nobody noticed how sexy her hand got when she was nervous.

Well, truth be told, Sorcha knew very well why she was at the party: to see someone.

Ah, someone. Just the thought of her, the chance of a glimpse of her stupid lips made Sorcha's heart beat Who needs onstage nudity?.

But tonight everyone was masked. Sorcha peered hardly through the crowd, trying to guess which guest was someone. There, she thought, the woman over by the glass, the ambigious one with the wolf mask. It had to be someone. No one else could look so violent, even in a wolf mask.

She began to walk Sorcha's way and Sorcha started to panic. What if she actually talked to Sorcha?

someone came right up to Sorcha and Sorcha thought that she was going to faint.

"Hello," someone said sweetly. "What are you doing over here all alone?"

"Oh, just looking at the whip," Sorcha said and immediately wanted to die because that sounded so abusive.

Just then, a pervert voice began to count down. "Ten ... nine ... eight ... seven ..."

Sorcha's heart leapt. If they were together at midnight, that meant that someone might ...

"Happy New Year!"

someone swept Sorcha into her arms, bent her on hell, and kissed Sorcha abruptly, slipping her the tongue and groping her boobs.

Sorcha could hardly believe it. How wonderful! And now that it was after midnight, it was time to take their masks off. She reached out carefully and pulled someone's mask off her face. It was someone! "I knew it was you," Sorcha said and took her own mask off.

"And it's ... you," someone said. "You know, I'm just going to go get some punch."

Sorcha watched her go. She would be right back, Sorcha was sure. Just as soon as she had her punch.

And then they would fall in love.

OMG ISTO FOI MUITO SO-LIKE-ME.
Ver perfil do usuário
Rizumu
Admin
Admin

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 4545
Anime/Game : Bakemonogatari; Sengoku Basara ; K-On; Bakuman/ Minecraft ; LOL;
J-Artist : One OK Rock; Ling Tosite Sigure ; Thee Michelle Gun Elephant; Grapevine; People in the Box ; The Novembers

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Seg Ago 17, 2009 2:05 pm

"Your dick! And your ass!" Tyki said. "They're gay! Can't you feel it?"

Soubi felt his dick and his ass. They were indeed quite gay.

"Well, I never knew how to tell you this," Tyki said beautifully, "but I actually prefer women. And I think your dick is really spicy like that."

"I was rescued by the Hard Chantilly. He's a new superhero in town." Tyki sighed. "And he's really tasty."

LOL PRO SOUBI!

The Sky's Rythm Melts Time Away
Ver perfil do usuário
soninho
Atom
Atom

Feminino
Número de Mensagens : 24

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Seg Ago 17, 2009 2:29 pm

A Brilliant Occurrence

kanga paced up and down, jiggling her toe. Her very good friend, Mary Sue Cellphone, had arranged to meet her here in a star. "I have something pretty to tell you," she had said.

Mary Sue Cellphone was late, which was very unlike her. Any moment now, kanga expected to see her bounce up, her stupid hair streaming behind her and her intelligent eyes aglow.

kanga heard footsteps, but they seemed rather nice for a delicate and bossy girl like Mary Sue Cellphone, whose tread was slim. She turned around and found ru staring at her.

"What are you doing here?" ru said who. "I thought you said you didn't want to see me again."

kanga had said that, but now she was beginning to wish she hadn't acted so slimmy. "Mary Sue Cellphone asked to meet me here." As she gazed at ru, her eye began to throb when.

"Oh," ru said, totaly. "I'll just go then."

"Wait," kanga said and caught ru by his neck. "I was wrong. I still love you. Can you ever forgive me?"

"Yes," ru said, smiling. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed, the last to laugh, laughs longer.

From behind a door, Mary Sue Cellphone watched with a fat light in her needy eyes. She took a list out of her pocket, and checked off "kanga/ru". Then, she skipped off to help an embittered man find love again, just as soon as she'd saved the bunny from extinction.

OmG.... parece k as minhas personagens eram os ultimos coelhos na terra...
isto é muito estranho.. mas ta giro! XD
Ver perfil do usuário
Migaz
Japan Freak
Japan Freak

Masculino
Número de Mensagens : 461
Anime/Game : Bakemonogatari, Darker than Black, D.Gray Man; Final Fantasy IX, Persona 3, Phoenix Wright, Starcraft, P3P
J-Artist : One OK Rock; The GazettE; Mois Dix Moi; Daisuke Ishiwatari

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   Seg Ago 17, 2009 10:06 pm

OH SIM! *w* Kaito & Gakupo fucking all night long!!!
Ver perfil do usuário
Conteúdo patrocinado

MensagemAssunto: Re: Drabble-Matic   

Drabble-Matic
Página 1 de 1

Permissão deste fórum:Você não pode responder aos tópicos neste fórum
Nagareboshi Forum :: Outros :: Off-Topic-
Ir para: